- Natural tea sourced from Assam and Darjeeling, India
- Organic spices sourced from Kerala, India
- All teas are evaluated and selected by experts
- Nitrogen sealed caps keep tea fresh
- 100% Recyclable
1. Choose Your Chai Packs (1Pack = 10 Caps)
2.Choose your Subscription
translation missing: en.products.product.regular_price
- Regular price
Total: $0Subscription Total: You Save:
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Item added to your cart
- Ingredients: Cardamom, Ginger, Cloves, Cinnamon, and Black Tea
- Flavors: Soothing sweet and earthy.
- Slightly floral Aroma: Warming, sweet, and spicey. Christmas
- Ingredients: Cardamom, Ginger, and Black Tea
- Flavors: Herbal, citrusy, and a little spicy
- Aroma: Warming, spicey, and woodsy Used to stimulate the senses
- Ingredients: Cardamom and Black Tea
- Flavors: Minty, spicy, citrusy, and earthy
- Aroma: Sweet and spicy. Woodsy undertones Often flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, or cloves
- Ingredients: Ginger and Black Tea
- Flavors: Herbal, lightly spicy, somewhat grassy
- Aroma: Peppery and warm. Woodsy and floral Often mixed with citrus and other fruits for an earth taste
- Ingredients: Assam Black Tea
- Flavors: Malty, brisk, smokey, earth, musky
- Aroma: Earthy with a hint of mandarine
chime tea special
We selectively source our tea from the best tea gardens in upper Assam and Darjeeling, India, which are known to provide the highest quality tea.
Darjeeling tea is grown in the foothills of the Himalayas. The altitude and weather contributes to its unique flavor profiles, dark reddish color, and slight spiciness.
Assam has short winters and hot, humid summers with heavy rainfall. It’s the perfect climate for cultivating tea and gives a deep amber color with rich, full-bodied flavors.
Our tea and spice experts evaluate blends based on having the right strength, aroma, and color.
We keep it fresh
Our sealed caps are nitrogen flushed to avoid oxidation. All our teas and spices stay fresh until you are ready to brew!